Vintage Pattern Marketplace

Vintage Pattern Marketplace

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pretty Retro Aprons for Barbie Dolls - Free Pattern Friday

Retro Aprons For Barbie

Scraps and bits of trim are all you need to make these pretty retro aprons for Barbie. So easy you can make them in a jiffy. Download pattern to make these three doll aprons for the perfect stocking stuffer for children and doll enthusiasts alike. Courtesy of the Vintage Pattern Marketplace. Visit all of our members' shops for unique vintage sewing patterns and supplies.

5 comments:

  1. I love Barbie clothes! Have kept mine from the 60s. These aprons are back in style:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable! I wish I still had my Barbies, and truly admire people who make their own doll clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom sewed clothes for my Barbies. She made a white and yellow apron similar to the one on the left. Still have them and all their goodies.

    ReplyDelete